Introducing the first solid bamboo kitchen farm sink. This is the perfect match for any eco-friendly kitchen design - allowing you to extend your ultra-modern themed kitchen to your sink and keep everything green and sustainable. Bamboo has become a standard in Eco-Friendly flooring and cabinets, thanks to breakthrough technologies...
Introducing the first solid bamboo kitchen farm sink. This is the perfect match for any eco-friendly kitchen design - allowing you to extend your ultra-modern themed kitchen to your sink and keep everything green and sustainable. Bamboo has become a standard in Eco-Friendly flooring and cabinets, thanks to breakthrough technologies it is now available as your new kitchen sink.
- Solid bamboo construction provides the strength and durability you come to expect from a material that is stronger than steel.
- Heavy duty side walls over an inch thick.
- Completely waterproof and non-porous.
- Go Green with a kitchen sink made of the fastest growing grass on earth.
- Bamboo is a natural wood product and actual colors may vary from light to dark through out the sink.
- Daily cleaning may be done with mild dish washing soap. After every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
- Please note this sink should not be used for soaking dishes and should be wiped down after every use. You can apply a Polyurethane Wood Sealer once a year to ensure the sinks waterproof durability.
- The bottom of the sink is flat and is not slopped towards the drain; therefore it is recommended that you wipe down any remaining water.
- As this is a very high maintenance sink, it is not recommended for use in a high traffic kitchen.
- Avoid spilling harsh chemicals like nail polish remover and other solvents. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads such as steel wool. Do not use bleach commercial alkalis such as ammonia or caustic solutions.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please read our return policies for more details.
We can ship to United States and Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Please read our shipping policies for more details.