How do I send my return?
Contact us immediately to request for a RGA number and return instruction. Please notice that all returns must be in its original condition with no sign of used.
We recommend using the packaging from the original shipment. Follow the instructions provided with the RGA number we sent via email. If you’re using a Pre-paid Label that we provided, then print the PPL, attach it to the outside of the box, and drop your shipment off at any UPS location. If you are not using a PPL that we provided, then please use a carrier that offers tracking (like UPS) and remember to provide us with the carrier and tracking information.
If your shipment will travel via freight (semi-truck, LTL, etc.), then repack all items very well, secure them to the original pallet(s), and prepare them for shipment (we recommend using the packaging from the original shipment). Follow the instructions provided with the RGA number we sent via email. Print the BOL that we provided via email. Do not attach the BOL to the shipment. Use the instructions provided to contact the carrier and schedule your freight pickup.
Returns from Canada
Setting up returns for our neighbors to the North is easily accomplished. Just keep in mind the following additional considerations and requirements:
- Shipping charges are not refundable unless the product being returned is defective or damaged.
- Taxes and duties on Canadian shipments are fully refundable, but subject to current exchange rates.
- The customer is responsible for including all necessary return documents with the return shipment. If documents are missing, then taxes or duties may be charged to generate new documents and re-import the item back to the United States. These fees will be charged at current exchange rates.
- Returns for Canadian customers may be subject to an additional 3-5 business days of processing time.
You may initiate a return for defective item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Once a return has been set up and returned to our warehouse, it will be inspected. If the return is deemed to be defective, a full refund will be applied to your account.
To qualify for a defective return, one of the following must apply:
- Item has a defect that hinders its usability for the purpose of which it was designed
- Item was damaged during transit prior to delivery
- Incorrect item was received
Bigcatalogue.com is not responsible for any labor costs related to handling, installing, or uninstalling items purchased. Items that have had gasoline in them are NOT returnable due to shipping restrictions of hazardous material.
You may initiate a return for an item(s) within 30 days of receipt with a 25% warehouse restocking fee. Shipping cost is not refundable and you must pay to ship back the merchandise with an RGA to our designated warehouse as on instruction. No Returns will be accepted after 30 days of receipt. Refunds will be applied to your account (minus return shipping and restocking fee) once the item has been received and inspected through our warehouse.
To qualify for a general return, the item(s):
- Must be in resalable condition
- Must be free from scratches and/or defects
- Must not have been installed
- Must be in the original manufacturer’s box and packaging
- Must not have any writing on the original packaging
- Must not be missing pieces
- Must not be clearance/liquidations/closeout
- Must not be an appliance (appliances only qualify if defective)
25% warehouse restocking fee applied to the value of merchandise purchased.
How to Set Up a Return Online
- Click on the ‘Login my Account' link at site footer
- Log in to your account
- Select the order(s) you wish to return
- Click on ‘Setup Return’